Pipe,controller, digatron for sale

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a speedwerx pipe for a M1000 for sale as well as a Purelogic fuel controller and a dual screen digatron for sale. $400 for the pipe, $200 for controller, $300 for digatron or $750 for the whole package. still like new

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Intrigued by the controller but not the rest. Curious as to why you are selling them. Looking at doing a Y pipe and Reeds on mine so gonna need a controller.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious how this set up worked on your sled? I have an 09 M1000 , what could I expect to get out of it with this set-up?

Thanks , J

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm selling becuase it's more then I wanted, with that setup plus a timbersled intake it was dyno'd about 198-200hp which worked really well.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Intrigued by the controller but not the rest. Curious as to why you are selling them. Looking at doing a Y pipe and Reeds on mine so gonna need a controller.

As much as I would love to sell you the controler, I ran a Y-pipe, 4" air intake, reeds, and can with no controler for 1800 miles and no problems at all on my last M1000. IMO you won't need it but I will sell it if you'd like.

Top Bottom