Pictures of my Rhino with the new lift

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want, ill sell you my 30" mudlites. Or i have another set of 28" mudlites for sale. Brand new. Also, how mch do you have into that thing?? Im lookin at buying either a rihno or a kawi one. Thanks

P.S. Looks awsome.

Thanks. I had mud lite radials before and wanted to try the swamp lites and I love them. I am not interested in going bigger tires then what I have put on it. I just put them on a month ago roughly. Right now the way it sits there is about $26000 including the machine. That includes the winch etc...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Takes time to add those parts Darren. When do you plaqn on riding that thing? Save it for winter upgrades. JMHO

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Takes time to add those parts Darren. When do you plan on riding that thing? Save it for winter upgrades. JMHO Every time you take it in to the shop you will miss some riding time

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Save it for winter upgrades. JMHO Every time you take it in to the shop you will miss some riding time

I do agree with Sledderglen, I do all the upgrades in the winter myself, but it seems alot of the shop's are swamped with sled repairs, pdi's, and sled upgrades all winter.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Takes time to add those parts Darren. When do you plaqn on riding that thing? Save it for winter upgrades. JMHO

I get it done through the week so I can still ride on the weekend. speeking of time when are you going to have some so we can get out?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I need to get out soon also let me know i have some good trails around my place

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I had mud lite radials before and wanted to try the swamp lites and I love them. I am not interested in going bigger tires then what I have put on it. I just put them on a month ago roughly. Right now the way it sits there is about $26000 including the machine. That includes the winch etc...

Ouch. so if i can get one with a 6" lift and a super charger for 21 am i doing good?? Its brand new and never been used yet. Dealer built it and have not been able to sell it.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch. so if i can get one with a 6" lift and a super charger for 21 am i doing good?? Its brand new and never been used yet. Dealer built it and have not been able to sell it.

Yea thta is a good deal. I have so many extras on mine that is why I have so much into it.
Be careful on the super charger as if they mounted it under your seat then you can't go through much mud as everything gets clauged up. Also the super charger where it is a quick shot of power it will bend the frame over a period of time. Riverside built one and that is what happens. Also with the lift and then the super charger you wont be very stable in corners and could be asking for trouble. Research it more before you buy it. I haven't heard good stories about the supercharger on the rhinos. That is why evreyone is running turbos but aren't into the mud thing, as their into the sand dunes where there isn't any mud. Hope that helps you.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea thta is a good deal. I have so many extras on mine that is why I have so much into it.
Be careful on the super charger as if they mounted it under your seat then you can't go through much mud as everything gets clauged up. Also the super charger where it is a quick shot of power it will bend the frame over a period of time. Riverside built one and that is what happens. Also with the lift and then the super charger you wont be very stable in corners and could be asking for trouble. Research it more before you buy it. I haven't heard good stories about the supercharger on the rhinos. That is why evreyone is running turbos but aren't into the mud thing, as their into the sand dunes where there isn't any mud. Hope that helps you.

Ok thanks for the tip. My plan was to use it for multi purpose. Plus the price is right(i was tking with them and i could probably get it for 17 plus tax) But if i had any problems with the suer harger, i would just relocated it higher up so it would not get wet and plugged up. But i might look into it.

Top Bottom