pics of Nytro project

M5-

Reaction score
Here's the latest pics of my Nytro build, Gonna ride it as is for now. I'll build a cro mo front end for it after Xmas, just no more time now.

M5

Attachments

• Nytro1.jpg
    Nytro1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Nytro2.jpg
    Nytro2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Nytro3.jpg
    Nytro3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 99

M5-

Reaction score
M5: GIVE US A LIST OF ALL YOUR MODS.... I LIKE THE TUNNEL AND SKID, AND YOU "BUILD" LOOKS GREAT....THAT'S A STOCK TUNNEL ISN'T IT, WITH MODS?? :confused:

I built the tunnel from scratch, there is nothing on the stock tunnel worth saving. It's got:

Custom tunnel
Cro mo steering T post
Under tunnel exhaust with an Excell Vector header
Timbersled skid on Cat rails
YTZ7S battery
156 15 2.5 Camo extreme
Hours and hours of labour. LOL
Other bits and pieces I can't remember

Going to have:
Cro Mo front end Once I finish the jigs
Different windshield
Likely turbo this one in the spring

I'll get it on the scales one of these days

M5

M5-

Reaction score
Hey M5 - Really nice.

question - stock seat?

Yes stock seat recovered in black. I bought it from NM on here. I don't know where he got it done but they did a nice job and he gave me a great deal on it and went out of his way (his wifes way actually LOL) to help me pick it up. Thanks NM.

M5

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice build and the tunnel looks sick i love it and i know how many hours u have in it i built a nytro on boost this fall hours and hours seems like it would never end but well worth the wait:d

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious about the tunnel..... is it a modded Apex tunnel? Looks shallow like the Apex!!! SWEET Job Man.......:cool:

CHEERS!!!...

:d:beer::beer::d

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious about the tunnel..... is it a modded Apex tunnel? Looks shallow like the Apex!!! SWEET Job Man.......:cool:

love the sled. i just did a nitro also. Wondering what skis work best. I have the gen 2 simmons but the dont side hill at all. Also get stuck moving the sled around with the dual carbides. Cant get up a deck, out of the garage ect. Then last trip i ran the stockers in revi. Now i can carve but the front end plows the snow and darts terrible on the trail. Who out there has tried other brands and loves them. Oh and with your timbersled skid you love it. When you climb you need around 170 lbs in the rear shock or shes out of control with the front end up. On the trail 130- 140 rides great

M5-

Reaction score

CHEERS!!!...

:d:beer::beer::d

No there are no Apex bits in it. Its all brand new desgined for the Nytro although I have built a similar tunnel for the Apex/RX chassis.

M5

Top Bottom