pics of 2012 pro rmk sleds, time to see what you got

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not ragging just sayin'. Thats great for you. His contract with Polaris states it is illegal for him to sell a sled in the crate because of liability issues related to possible improper assembly that could cause you injury. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain. A manufacturer rep from BRP once told me that there company is in court everyday of the year with someone suing them for everything and anything. My post is just for informational purposes only. Enjoy your ride. It's a sweet looking sled.

ok let me rephrase my purchase so everyone understands, i just got back from the us which i bought from a buddy that lives down there with my new pro rmk!!!!!!Is this all legal now?? come on who cares >>>its a thread for everyone to show their sleds on thats ALL...

Last edited:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
dont know neil, would pics tell you?? dont have a 11 to compare to..
Here are some pics. Have a look and let me know. If the have not changed, then we will probably get a bunch built and sell them. They are hardly adequate for a stock sled, let alone a turbo sled.

Attachments

• DSCN0886.jpg
    DSCN0886.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 699

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked on my parts lookup. Every engine mount in the 2012 chassis has a different part number then the 2011. They even added those inserts to the PTO side this year as well.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a betting guy but im sure my 14 yr old wedge will keep up with stock sleds for yrs to come.

A little off topic but has that sled seen snow in the last 14 yrs. Lets see the pics of "ride the rainbow" from last year?

Nice sled lighting1000 can't wait to see it after your done adding your upgrades!:beer:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome sled!! My 2012 Black pro has been in for over a week.I don't have room in my garage for it yet but the dealer has bugged me already about picking it up.If anyone has picked up a black one yet pls post up some pics.I can't believe all the negative polaris haters out there.I never had an issue with my 09 dragon 800 and rode it hard for 3 full seasons and not one breakdown.I put 76 miles on a demo pro 163 last spring and had a huge grin all day.These pros flat out work.

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I like.......it's the same sled I have snow checked and waitng for and can't wait to get. Thanks for posting I was hopeing to see a pic besides the ones on the Polaris web site. Thanks

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking sled. I really like the retro paint job. I use to ride POO's in the Seventies & Eighties so I still have a soft spot for them.

Billy Boy:cool:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Build date Aug 9th and its in my garage in western canada already!!I was not sure on the looks of the Black Pro but seeing it in person I absolutly love it.The black is metal flake and the red and white accents really set it off.Temperature outside was 35 deg C[95F] but I didn't care as all I could think about was sledding.Buds came over and we bench raced around the new pro.Next I have to add the BB and my tunnel acc.Its an easy start 155

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I see more pics of this sled it sure looks like a SkiDoo REV chasis. Polaris chumps are excited about this. Let me tell you your next upgrade will look like a REV XP. But, by the time polaris gets to that stage SkiDoo will be at least a chasis ahead with one in the clip.

Top Bottom