Pics from the club ride in the Crowsnest Pass

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean you don't even get dirty on their rides you must not own a mirror hey no offense taken I found it very entertaining and enlightening despite the big coincidence let's do er again some time happy trails

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, no offence taken... i mean, did you see how i was crying..cause i was laughing so hard!... must do this agian and you are coming! and whts up with this dirty thing.. i could'nt make out your hair from your sunglasses to your chin.. it all sort of moulded in with dirt! lol

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
We had a great weekend!! The Crowsnest folks were fantastic hosts. I'd definately ride with you guys again. Now to see if i can`t get some of this pics posted.

ABKTM

Reaction score
I'm still planning on heading to the CNP this long weekend. From there I'll be headed to Kamloops, and surrounding area for the rest of the week. Anybody here going to be at the CNP this weekend?

Jordan

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are unfortunately unable to make it :( Our bikes were in need of some fork repairs as they were both puking fork oil everywhere and our mechanic just picked them up yesterday and as he has 9 sets of forks to do ahead of ours we'll be lucky if we get them back in time for our annual Brule ride at the end of the month. Hope you have a wicked time, I can't wait to venture out there someday!

Top Bottom