Pics from my afternoon drive.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a trip out to Abrham Lake and Siffleur Falls today, the lake was down super low. We were able to drive around on the dried up lake bed, alot of fun, i'll have to bring the quad back out there.

Attachments

• Abrham Lake 7   2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 7 2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Abrham Lake 16   2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 16 2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Abrham Lake 21   2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 21 2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Abrham Lake 3     2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 3 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Abrham Lake 25    2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 25 2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Abrham Lake 28      2.jpg
    Abrham Lake 28 2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Siffleur Falls 18      2.jpg
    Siffleur Falls 18 2.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 19

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter & I camp @ bighorn dam all of the time & its awsome riding . She can go anywhere I can go on her 90 & there are tonnes of trails maintained by the bighorn atv club .

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can quad out there on the lake bed etc. The trails on the other side of the Bighorn dam are closed until July 1st. They are very nice trails.
Thanks the car is my baby, i special ordered it in early 2005 and did a fair bit of work on it after taking delivery. The decal package is my own design that i drew up and had a place in the city make up for me.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great riding on the North end of the Lake, but the south end of the lake on the west side of the river has been closed for years, even got in trouble riding horses along the river just before the Siffleur Falls Trail. It's reserve land and proteced land. Had just folowed the river edge from the lake....he even threatened to confiscate the horse....then he wanted me to get on the opposite side of a barb wire fence...even took out some pilers and took a section apart....tried getting me to get the horse to step over the last strand.....not happening...There are some neat things to see in that area though....

PS ...Great looking car....any motor or performace mods...

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey hey hey! wait a minute!

what are you doing with my dream car! give it back :D :beer:

Top Bottom