Pic of TPS connector on 2013 Pro RMK?

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had read about problems with a TPS sensor getting wet and causing problems in a thread and was just wondering if someone could post a pic or describe exactly where the connector is and what it looks like? I can then put some dialectic grease on it and hopefully avoid a problem...

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics, but this was improved on the 13. There was a drain hole directly above the plug on previous years so they lengthened the pigtail to get it away from the drip point.....according to the Polaris rep. I haven't looked closely myself but I know we haven't had the problems with the 13 that we had last year.
Its still nit a bad idea to grease up any and every plug you can.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I had read about problems with a TPS sensor getting wet and causing problems in a thread and was just wondering if someone could post a pic or describe exactly where the connector is and what it looks like? I can then put some dialectic grease on it and hopefully avoid a problem...
The best way to get at it is to remove the belt and secondary clutch. There is a shield hanging from the clutch cover and the TPS is right behind the shield. You may have to pull the shield ahead slightly to get the plug off.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363741744.289517.jpg

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the tips, advice, and pic! Really appreciate it.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really sure about all the sleds but my 12 pro rmk 800 has a nice silicone rubber boot that is taped to the wire loom and slides over the TPS connector and is then ziptied. You can see it in Joshua335's pic. If water makes it in here your not on snow lol

Froglegs

Reaction score
My tps ended up messing up after 370 mile i took it to the dealer they said it was water in the tps they replaced and put electical greese on it

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom