I love the silver!

Attachments

• 2012 MS 1000 to the Nutz! 006.JPG
    2012 MS 1000 to the Nutz! 006.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 416

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice rad,tough to do on a Renny,but that bumper looks like the offspring of Happy Gilmore and a Transformer.......................

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow if the bottom of that bumper digs in some one is going over the bars......That is not safe right there.

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
What do u ride munhoez? Your avatar is a dodge truck.

Last edited:

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
Same setup I ran last year with no issues. This was on a 800R. Only problems I had was hurting some KQ owners feelings lol. It's kinda makes me laugh if you think we built these kits to have them " dig " in to the mud LOL. Really? I mean really? The picture was a funny angle. With 30" rubber, the tires stick out further than the bumper. But Muhoez would know that cause he has so much time on modded machines LMAO! This Renegade is a beast and will cause much jealously from guys riding other stuff.
Another pic...
http://www.pinespsm.com/gallery.htm?groupId=5020#94618

Last edited by a moderator:

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
. Same setup I ran last year with no issues. This was on a 800R. Only problems I had was hurting some KQ owners feelings lol. It's kinda makes me laugh if you think we built these kits to have them " dig " in to the mud LOL. Really? I mean really? The picture was a funny angle. With 30" rubber, the tires stick out further than the bumper. But Muhoez would know that cause he has so much time on modded machines LMAO! This Renegade is a beast and will cause much jealously from guys riding other stuff.
Another pic...
oooooooooo, getting defensive are we?lol Thing is, you never hurt my feelings and i ride a KQ.
Dirt off the shoulder buddy.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Same setup I ran last year with no issues. This was on a 800R. Only problems I had was hurting some KQ owners feelings lol. It's kinda makes me laugh if you think we built these kits to have them " dig " in to the mud LOL. Really? I mean really? The picture was a funny angle. With 30" rubber, the tires stick out further than the bumper. But Muhoez would know that cause he has so much time on modded machines LMAO! This Renegade is a beast and will cause much jealously from guys riding other stuff.
Another pic...

The point is anyone is entitled to there opinion,no need to trash them for it !!! If you can`t take constructive criticism,then don`t post pics...........
Also ,if your gonna PLUG your" dealership", PLEASE buy vendor advertising like what your competitors do. This just makes you look cheap and not professional at all. To come on here and post pics of customers/demo bikes (?) and then get pouty when members don`t worship them.....Honestly ,you sound like a 15 year old kid,with the jealousy part.......lol
Do you own this dealership/work there.....................................Please explain.

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
Like I said, causes much jealousy LOL. And I have learned already here that YOU rzrgade look for a fight or ways to be-little others on here more than anyone.... Just View your profile and read the comments you have made to others.... And your calling me pouty? Really, I mean really. Mind yours and I will mind mine.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I don't get through Pa much so I don't think there's much chance I'll accidentally stumble into your dealership...
Like I said, causes much jealousy LOL. And I have learned already here that YOU rzrgade look for a fight or ways to be-little others on here more than anyone.... Just View your profile and read the comments you have made to others.... And your calling me pouty? Really, I mean really. Mind yours and I will mind mine.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You kinda ducked the question........................................................AGAIN.
I have a right to my opinion and express it on here all the time.You can agree with me or disagree and that is your right as well. The only posts i ever see on here from you however is with pictures or links to a certain Canam dealership.
I stand by my statement . i think it`s time you minded your own business in terms of promoting YOUR OWN interests and products. Would you please explain your connection here.............

And yes ,your bumper does suck,it`s to low.......................lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom