Photo's Wanted

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
WEBSITE GRAPHICS... PHOTOS WANTED..

I have hired a Graphic Artist to redo the Snow and Mud Logo, Header and the graphics to the site. I need some decent quality, clear images (3 mgpxl), Photos of Current Model Snowmobile Pics, ATV Pics in Mud, Dirt bike pics, and If you have any good graphics in mind for the side menu's or the status Icons, The status Icons are the Icons of sleds and atv's that show if its a new or old post. I need pics and I need good copys, keep in mind that they may end up on the header or on this site. Please email them to me at ron@snowandmud.com
please only email one at a time as I need better quality pics.

The Snow and Mud store is set up but untill I redesign the Snow and Mud logo and header so It can go on shirts and hats and stuff I wont have the store open..

I have seen some good pics on the site and I will be contacting some people to ask for a picture. I just give all the pictures to the graphic artist and he will select the best pictures for the site.

Thanks,

RON

edge8

Reaction score
Hi Ron Good to see a site like this lots of info I along with others sure do appreciate all the time that u invest in keeping it going. Also glad to hear that u have a store set up, not sure if I have any good pics. will check. How do you like your renegade. They look very impressive looking at investing in the 650.

Thanks again

Sheldon

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the mcbride trip from

if you like any of them, I can get you the hi-res versions and about 150 to pick from from that day (photo's were taken by ministik man, i'm sure he won't mind lending them). They were taken with a good camera and the lighting/clairity happens to be excellent for that batch. Many of them busting through powder and side shots of hill climbing and side hilling.

Let me know.

Top Bottom