Personal trainer in Edmonton

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol whose is BIGGER????? Post some pics up boys we will help decide :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Haha!! I was thinking the exact same thing. And then I remembered what "gear" does for the manly equipment. I vote for Mr. Au Natural any day :cool:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not really interested in some kind of bodybuilding show down as I have nothing to prove,,if you are stronger or more ripped then me then good for you..

body wieght means ch!t all to me too,, as its all about how much wieght you can lift...

But if you want to come do some dead lifts with me some time at peak that would be cool,,we can see who can dead lift the dry wieght of there sled for the most reps,,losser buys the protien shakes. hopefully for u,u dont ride an apex..lol

As far as the junk is concerned my boys are all good,,i can arange some pics of that for the ladies fosure...lol
:beer:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not really interested in some kind of bodybuilding show down as I have nothing to prove,,if you are stronger or more ripped then me then good for you..

body wieght means ch!t all to me too,, as its all about how much wieght you can lift...

But if you want to come do some dead lifts with me some time at peak that would be cool,,we can see who can dead lift the dry wieght of there sled for the most reps,,losser buys the protien shakes. hopefully for u,u dont ride an apex..lol

As far as the junk is concerned my boys are all good,,i can arange some pics of that for the ladies fosure...lol

LOL. sounds cool, may have to hook up for a rip this winter....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah forsure,,id rather sled then deadlift any day...lol:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup. Yup. For sure. :)

Pass on the pics tho, k?

Top Bottom