Perogy drive

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy i really am a hillbilly,spent the evening watching hockey in Glendon, home of the wold largest perogy.mmmmm perogys

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy i really am a hillbilly,spent the evening watching hockey in Glendon, home of the wold largest perogy.mmmmm perogys

I ate too many of them when I was pregnant- sending poor Jer out at all hours of the night to find me them by the tonne with all the fixings... I'm surprised my azz isnt larger :p

How'd you like the game? I was beginning to think Canada was gonna give up their lead in the last 11 minutes... :eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, not canada this was way better.tier 3 pewee. second round of playoffs.We won 11-4

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it was good but the house is only half happy the other one lost tonight in bantem tier 2 against hughenden 6-5. both play again tomorrow

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it was good but the house is only half happy the other one lost tonight in bantem tier 2 against hughenden 6-5. both play again tomorrow

Oooh... that's bittersweet huh? Hard when they don't all win all the time. You do spend alot of time at the rink!! Kudos to you for doing it tho- I see alot of hockey Moms and only a few dads who have the time and inclination to bother.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooh... that's bittersweet huh? Hard when they don't all win all the time. You do spend alot of time at the rink!! Kudos to you for doing it tho- I see alot of hockey Moms and only a few dads who have the time and inclination to bother.[/QUO

I used to be one of those but not any more. I missed way to many of their younger years working. IAM dreading the day when they stop playing, driving to and from games gives us a lot of time for guy talk.

Top Bottom