Permits and trail fees for Ten Lakes and Graves Creek

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm out of country and was wondering if I could get some help with a few things? What permits do I need if any? where do I pay trail fee and to whom? And how much are they for sledding the Ten lakes and Graves creek area? Thanks in advance!!

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
I'm out of country and was wondering if I could get some help with a few things? What permits do I need if any? where do I pay trail fee and to whom? And how much are they for sledding the Ten lakes and Graves creek area? Thanks in advance!!

We just came back from the Eureka area after the new year. I went into Northwest Sports in Eureka to get the non-resident trail passes but they only had last year's. After much calling around, we ended up getting them in Kalispell at the Fish & Wildlife office on Meridian Rd. I found, they were extremely hard to find and my options were to go to Kalispell or Libby to get them. However, I believe Northwest Sports were expecting some in the mail within a week (at that time). I don't have a contact number for you but it shouldn't be to hard to find. South on Hwy 93 in town on the left side across froom the Kootenay House and Eureka Hardware. They are $25 per machine. A great deal when you compare to Canadian fees in Alberta and BC. We did get checked near Olney on new years eve by a CO. I told him basically what I've said here about finding them and he joked that the fine for not having them would have been cheaper than the trip to get them. They are very appreciative that you get them as they have beautiful grommed trails that a small local snowmobile population tries to support. I don't mind paying up when the locals are so helpful and willing to provide directions etc. Good luck! Call ahead or get them online ASAP before you go. :beer:

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the help! I'll post when I head down next! In greave creek forum and if your around we should hit the mountain! Cheers!!!

Top Bottom