Pemberton and where to stay?

Shankster

Reaction score
Hi there is a group of like 15 of us coming from everywhere on Mar 5. So where are the hotspots to stay? Eat? Also is there any maps to the local riding areas? Just looking for some info on the area as this will be my first time there! Thanks in advance ! JJ:beer:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay at the Pemberton Valley Lodge. Only hotel out there....As to eat..not much in Pemberton.

Better bet is Whistler. More lodging and food options.

Try Brandywine or Rutherford, those are the two snowmobile club maintained areas. Once you hit the alpine at both of these places the riding is unlimited. 100's of KM of ice cap exploring, you never have enough fuel....

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there is a group of like 15 of us coming from everywhere on Mar 5. So where are the hotspots to stay? Eat? Also is there any maps to the local riding areas? Just looking for some info on the area as this will be my first time there! Thanks in advance ! JJ:beer:

Stayed at Pemberton Valley Lodge last year. Nice hotel with pool and hot tub. We ate at Wild Wood Bistro & Bar for every meal. Great food and the waitresses are smokin' hot. Make sure you have steak or prime rib, it's perfect. We rode Rutherford and had a blast. Pack a ton of fuel cause you can go n go n go forever up on the ice cap. Excellent trip. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Shankster

Reaction score
Sounds like that's where i need to be! What is there farther in near Goldbridge? Anywhere a guy can get some maps/trail maps to learn the area? Thanks alot for the info guys!! JJ:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Pemberton Valley Lodge last year. Nice hotel with pool and hot tub. We ate at Wild Wood Bistro & Bar for every meal. Great food and the waitresses are smokin' hot. Make sure you have steak or prime rib, it's perfect. We rode Rutherford and had a blast. Pack a ton of fuel cause you can go n go n go forever up on the ice cap. Excellent trip. Would go back in a heartbeat.
Went to the Pem Ho one night...good thing there was no riding the next day, something about the bevvies and tunes there that make you ill the next day....

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like that's where i need to be! What is there farther in near Goldbridge? Anywhere a guy can get some maps/trail maps to learn the area? Thanks alot for the info guys!! JJ:beer:

word on the street that is that there is absolutely no snow in Goldbridge this year....

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to talk to PJ in the lorne to find out about that area.... he runs the bed & breakfast upthere sick riding!!!!!! check" bridge river vally.ca' website

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this last week the coast mtn's have been epic. Blue bird the last 7 days, 2 feet of fresh, valley bottom freezing levels and no wind. Yesterday did over 120km up on the ice-cap linking Rutherford and Brandywine together:d

conditions are excellent up on the ice!

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 69

Shankster

Reaction score
this last week the coast mtn's have been epic. Blue bird the last 7 days, 2 feet of fresh, valley bottom freezing levels and no wind. Yesterday did over 120km up on the ice-cap linking Rutherford and Brandywine together:d

conditions are excellent up on the ice!
Ahhhh man that looks wicked! I hear there is supposed to be a storm rollin through there next week to so should be excellent conditions! That's a great pic, do you have any more....:p I wish i was coming out right now instead of on the 5th of mar!:rant:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one more to give an idea of the vastness...

On this given day there were probably over 100 sleds up on the glacier and this is about a week after the last storm...

...our tracks were the only ones out there....

Attachments

• IMG_9226.jpg
    IMG_9226.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 62

Shankster

Reaction score
Thank's for the updates guys! Just counting the days till the big trip!!! :d:beer:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(March 18th) Just got back from Ice Cap. Couldn't go up couldn't go down couldn't really go anywhere. Neck deep off the sled. Lots of digging. She's deep!

Top Bottom