Pelican case?

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who stocks pelican cases or an equivalent product in red deer? I removed my linq bracket from my gas can and was thinking about attaching a small pelican case. Might also mount my licence plate to the case. Haven't needed the extra fuel yet.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shippers Supply has a good selection

www.shipperssupply.com/search.aspx?S=Pelican%20case&uID=$MKySNKmYE

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shippers Supply has a good selection

www.shipperssupply.com/search.aspx?S=Pelican%20case&uID=$MKySNKmYE
Thanks. Didn't even cross my mind to check there.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you call Pelican's warehouse here in Edmonton, they can tell you who your local dealers are. It's good to shop around as each dealer has a different markup. I ended up saving 50.00 on my big case by calling around to a few local dealers.

Sent from my iPad

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who stocks pelican cases or an equivalent product in red deer? I removed my linq bracket from my gas can and was thinking about attaching a small pelican case. Might also mount my licence plate to the case. Haven't needed the extra fuel yet.

If your looking for pelican case, I have a new one never used. PM me for dimensions and price.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kohen electronic supply in RD is our main supplier for pelican. Huge in store selection.

• Thanks

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gregg's Distributors carries them too, but I doubt they are the cheapest place to get them from. Maybe your company gets a discount through them, ask when you are getting quoted a price.

• Thanks

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you call Pelican's warehouse here in Edmonton, they can tell you who your local dealers are. It's good to shop around as each dealer has a different markup. I ended up saving 50.00 on my big case by calling around to a few local dealers.

Sent from my iPad

what vendor did you go with in Edmonton? I want to do the same thing and carry a camera in there :)

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what vendor did you go with in Edmonton? I want to do the same thing and carry a camera in there :)

I can't recall the name of the one that I bought the big case from, it was on 178 st and about 105 ave, this was about 5 years ago on that I bought the big one. I just bought a smaller case for my tools in my boat in spruce grove a few months ago, Diamond ave and campsite rd around the back of the building by an old car collector. They also have smaller cases at London drugs in St. Albert. I bought a small one for my mini video camera that I used before I got my contour.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Pelican case 1400 series. Just the right size! Finally mounted that stupid plate too.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm like that mounted to the gas can plate.

Wholesale Sports sells Pelican cases too.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The 1450 has a padded divider kit that I use with my 7d and 70-200 2.8. I would not put 3k worth of camera gear on my tunnel though.... I use it in the boat.

Top Bottom