Pearson Lake Fly In Outfitters/Lodge North Of Fort Mcmurray

ddshapka

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get a hold of the Pearson Lake Outfitters north of Fort Mcmurray? I tried Google but no luck it directs you to a sight Banff Alberta Canada called the phone number they provided got Mary Browns Chicken!!! Spent a week up at six lakes this past summer great time was thinking of trying Pearson Lake this coming summer.

Thanks in Advance Doug

roland

Reaction score
The gentleman to get a hold of is Brian Fitzmaurice. I don't have a phone # as he moved recently to Sherwood Park and is not listed in the book.

ddshapka

Reaction score
Well maybe i'll try the fax # that was provided on the Banff Alberta Canada site since it was an ardrossan # which is just east of Sherwood Park

Thanks for the info.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can also ride in on atv's to pearson, but you have pack alot of gear. there are other company's that will fly you farther north that you can't ride into, way better fishing.

ddshapka

Reaction score
I had my Polaris 6X6 with a 12 ft. aluminum strapped on top when i was up at six Lakes area this summer no problems getting in on any trails. But was rather a tight squeeze when i drove up to the sand dunes do you or anybody know how wide the trail is going into Pearson Lake? Would it be accessible with the 6X6 and a boat strapped on top?

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
side by sides go in there all the time. it may be tight in a few spots but if you dont mind some overhangs rubbing on your boat you'd be fine. the trail has widened out from the side by sides pushin there was through there for the last several years now.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll make it in with your 6X6 and the boat on top.

If you want contact one of the fly in operations they should be able to give you a contact number, they know all of the operators for these trophy lakes.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been into pearson in over 10 years. Is there still alot of walleye in there?

ddshapka

Reaction score
I couldn't tell you i was up at six lakes last summer caught a few small ones, would like to try something different this summer was thinking of going into Pearson Lake.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you i was up at six lakes last summer caught a few small ones, would like to try something different this summer was thinking of going into Pearson Lake.

last time i was in pearson the fishing was amazing, but that was when i was 14 i'm 28 now so who knows what it's like now. My buddy has a time share cabin on net lakes and he said the fishing was really good this summer. But thats quite the ride in. I might try pearson next summer just to see. I fished Keith this summer not one walleye but we caught a few big Pike.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well then I need to take a trip in there next year!!! thanks!

Great ice fishing there also, shat you could drive within 20-30 kms of the place and sled quad over. Makes a nice day trip.

Can also do the same with a number of other lakes like Gypsy, Hook.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ice fishing there also, shat you could drive within 20-30 kms of the place and sled quad over. Makes a nice day trip.

Can also do the same with a number of other lakes like Gypsy, Hook.

I'll been doing hook this year forsure, and I'm also planning a trip to net to my buddy's time share this winter. your right now that the winter road is open you can get to those lakes in comfort haha. I've never been to hook before shoud be cool to find a new lake. The only thing im not sure about is how far after crossing christina river is the cutline to hook.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll been doing hook this year forsure, and I'm also planning a trip to net to my buddy's time share this winter. your right now that the winter road is open you can get to those lakes in comfort haha. I've never been to hook before shoud be cool to find a new lake. The only thing im not sure about is how far after crossing christina river is the cutline to hook.

It's not that far, they straightened out the road and it seems shorter than it used to be. It's the first right in the bush after the christina if that helps. I use to have the GPS coordinates, I'll look for them and if I find them I'll send them to you.

BrittanyF

Reaction score
Hi Doug,

The contact number is 780-399-3066 or 780-417-1166. That will get you in touch with Brian. Or you can visit www.pearsonlakelodge.com

We went in last summer with rzr's and rhinos, all towing trailers. I know boats were towed in behind the rhino last year as well, so it is possible (although a little tight!)

Still TONS of fish, although fishing is better in June and July. (Reports of 100+ per day) They slow down in August, but there are less bugs and lots of blueberries.

Hope this helps everyone!

Jen42

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get a hold of the Pearson Lake Outfitters north of Fort Mcmurray? I tried Google but no luck it directs you to a sight Banff Alberta Canada called the phone number they provided got Mary Browns Chicken!!! Spent a week up at six lakes this past summer great time was thinking of trying Pearson Lake this coming summer.

Thanks in Advance Doug

You can go to this webside www.pearsonlakelodge.com

Thanks.

Top Bottom