Peaks Lodge

peakslodge

Reaction score
We have a couple of cancelations for this upcoming weekend, if anyone needs a room please call and we will get you booked in. We just got hammered with more snow again last night. It's going to be really deep this weekend!

Last edited:

hilinerider

Reaction score
always good times at the peaks, can't wait to be there, less than 30days now!!

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i stayed at peaks befor xmas for 8 days an i must say its the people that make the difference the staff there sure do there best to make you feel at home. I had a smal breakdown while there (lost bolt and spacer off rear boggie) sled shed couldnt find anything for me but Alek was determined so we hunted through his sea can till we put togther assortment of spacers and a few wedges of some sort to get me rollin an its been working good still running it like that. I was very apreciative that he tried so hard to get us back on the hill i will be recomending peaks to anyone that ask me where to stay in the area

2010dakin

Reaction score
There isnt a better place to stay then peaks gus kills it in the kitchen and the rooms are perfect for what you need. The owners are the best hands down Alek and Terrylee (Birdy) if you know her by that name go far beyond to make your stay perfect. I will never stay anywhere else but here cheers to the staff. Dangle on

peakslodge

Reaction score
Reports of 2-3ft of fresh up top already. It's going to be a deep weekend!! We are very excited to see everyone, please drive safe, and call if you will be checking in late/after hours Thanks!

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Looks like you got some shovelling to do Lucy (Alek).
Finally, about time, thought the season was setting in for spring

peakslodge

Reaction score
We have been having an absolutely awesome season! Thank You to everyone who has supported us this season. We still have some amazing conditions up their. It has been snowing lots and our trail from the lodge is still holding up strong to the warm weather down below. Lots of riding left.

We have some rooms available for this upcoming weekend.

If you have not booked your room for YamaFest (April.12) please call and book as we are filling up very fast and have limited rooms left.

The WCHA (HILLCLIMBS) are coming to Revy the following weekend after YamaFest (April 18,19,20) and will be held at RMR. That weekend is filling up fast as well. We will be offering the registered racers a discount if you reserve your room before the week of the event. Please provide proof of registration upon check in to receive your discount. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing everyone again this upcoming month!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom