Peace River Area Conditions

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as of November 15th, perfect...if you're 6 years old and dad pulled the mini-z out of the shed for you. :d

on his second tank of fuel since saturday afternoon....he's got a pretty good track packed down in the backyard, now he wants some jumps he says....:eek:

ftmac025SmallSmall.jpg

ftmac034Small.jpg

ftmac022Small.jpg

ftmac031Small.jpg

ftmac021Small.jpg

it's okay dad, it has a light....
hammersledding002Small.jpg

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
For a 6 year old he has solid riding positions give the young man a jump and post the action shot.:):eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a 6 year old he has solid riding positions give the young man a jump and post the action shot.:):eek:
thanks, I think I'll build a few little ones for him and see how it goes. it hasn't stopped snowing here since last night, got another 3-4 inches today....plenty of material for a backyard snocross track. :d

RevBlk

Reaction score
Just a heads up. I got tired of dragging the Mini Z back to the house or the Jerry Can to it. Bungeed a two litre pop bottle in front of the bulk head. Now fill it where she quits and return to base for easier refuel. LOL!
Rev

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up. I got tired of dragging the Mini Z back to the house or the Jerry Can to it. Bungeed a two litre pop bottle in front of the bulk head. Now fill it where she quits and return to base for easier refuel. LOL!
Rev
good tip, he ran out the first time a half mile from the house. mama was out with her sled too, she ran some fuel out to him. there is a lot of space under the hood of those little sleds, I'll rig something up....:d

Top Bottom