PCV maps for '10 dragon

rmkpolaris

Reaction score
Just traded up to a 2010 dragon. love the sled but just ordered a PCV. What is the best map to run with a stock sled? What if i get an aftermarket can, is there a different map i should be running with it?

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get a subscription to dynotech research and its got lots of maps for watever your running with your sled. it makes a huge difference!!

Newgen

Reaction score
i have a '10 assault 800 and just bought a pcv. any chance you could help me get the right map into it for me?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a '10 assault 800 and just bought a pcv. any chance you could help me get the right map into it for me?

basically you connect the pcv to your computer with the usb cable. when you open the power commander program in the lower left corner you click on open map. then you find the map you want on the computer and click on it. next you click send map and the map will load into the pcv. your done. the only other thing is you have to make sure you sync the pcv to the throttle position sensor. go to dynotech research's website and subscribe. then email them with what sled you have and the setup your running. they will send you the map to best suit your needs.

Newgen

Reaction score
basically you connect the pcv to your computer with the usb cable. when you open the power commander program in the lower left corner you click on open map. then you find the map you want on the computer and click on it. next you click send map and the map will load into the pcv. your done. the only other thing is you have to make sure you sync the pcv to the throttle position sensor. go to dynotech research's website and subscribe. then email them with what sled you have and the setup your running. they will send you the map to best suit your needs.

I Also have the LCD screen to hook up to it. When I do, it powers up and displays the guages. It just does't show any data. The needles on the guages are at zero. And to sync my throttle position sensor I just put it on the ca;ibtrate screen and crack my throttle to 100% and hit "ok"?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you hit reset before you give it 100% throttle. but you got the idea. I no nothing about the lcd screens.

Top Bottom