Pay It Forward

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the old thread, so I'll start a new one. Doing a little cleaning around the shop, I have a couple Rev hoods kicking around. They're in good shape, no cracks, but need a little beautification. First one to show up can have them for free. I won't hold on to them, but if you want to pay for shipping, I'll box 'em and send them out on your courier of choice.

Attachments

• Rev Hoods 1.jpg
    Rev Hoods 1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Rev Hoods 2.jpg
    Rev Hoods 2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Rev Hoods 3.jpg
    Rev Hoods 3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 232

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I like to show my two young daughters. that it don't matter how much you have, and you don't have to have much but there are always people out there who could use an extra hand and people willing to help with nothing expected in return even if you have nothing it's the heart that goes into the thought. To much to say on this subject so I'll cut it short. If someone needs a hand..lend it and don't expect something in return as maybe someday you might be the one looking for that hand.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh?! Can't even give this Doo stuff away. I guess I'll throw it on Kijiji....probably have to beat them bottom feeders off with a stick.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always found when you try to give things away for free everyone thinks there must be something wrong with it ... put a cheap price on it and everyone is beating on your door to get the good deal !!! I might have a home for those hoods I will give my Buddy a call and see if he wants them ... they will fit an 04 rev ??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, you're totally correct. It seems that "free" raises suspicions. There was a pay it forward thread a handful of years ago...it was awesome. If you needed or wanted a part, then all you had to do was post up some kind of a give away item in return. Ya, both hoods will fit an '04. Only one has the mounting hardware though.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will let you know when I hear back from him if he wants these ... he just bought a brand new one after getting a close up view of my track and bumper lol but he is good for wrecking and needing parts lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 sets of 225/65R/17 tires (all seasons & winters) that are taking up room in the shed that need to go. Both sets have approximately 50% tread left.

Top Bottom