Pay it Forward

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a factory Cat two wheel axle kit for my pay it forward. Will fit M and 1M series sleds.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have a checker plate aluminum tool box thingy that goes in the box of your truck box (don't have a key for the locks anymore). Sittin around taking up room so it's gatta go. If you want it let me know and it's yours.

New moto, if I haven't used it in two years its out the door :d

Hmmm. That reminds me I also have a Thule roof top ski locker, not the little one its the top end job, paid $700.00. Havent used it in two years and i dont have the SUV anymore so it's out the door also. Let me know.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Hmmmmm, one wife out the door. Let me know and if ya can afford her she's yours :eek:.....

I'm starting to like this two year idea :d.........

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
just figured i would post up again.....still have a dsp 10,000lb bumper pull hitch , and a gas fireplace, 3 sided glass, worked when i pulled it out of the bar we were reno'ing

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cleaning up yard this weekend as we listed house to sell.
got a 10hp brigs and scap iron with a genset on it. engine runs good , at least when i got it it did, genset is pooched not worth fixing, also have a cebtral vac i took out of our current place works fine just the piping under the mobile was busted up comes with attachments, also have a 136 x15 x.0001 track still under the exciter would work good for traction on a trailer or something, also have a set of 121-136 rail extensions homemade looking but they worked currently on a 92 exciter, come and get it if ya want it.

clemmer

Reaction score
hey peeps!!! great thread! i've got a complete stock exhaust off of a 450 rhino to go. If it's ok to do so, i'd like to post my interest in an muffler for a 660 rhino. Or an air box for the same, or a front driveshaft for the same.:rolleyes::p:)

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Ok, I have a checker plate aluminum tool box thingy that goes in the box of your truck box (don't have a key for the locks anymore). Sittin around taking up room so it's gatta go. If you want it let me know and it's yours.

New moto, if I haven't used it in two years its out the door :d

Hmmm. That reminds me I also have a Thule roof top ski locker, not the little one its the top end job, paid $700.00. Havent used it in two years and i dont have the SUV anymore so it's out the door also. Let me know.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Hmmmmm, one wife out the door. Let me know and if ya can afford her she's yours :eek:.....

I'm starting to like this two year idea :d.........

do you still have the roof top ski locker

CatTails

Reaction score
Well folks, Sorry it took so long but here it is, The go cart frame I'll be going into the sled show in edmonton tonight so if anyone is intersted, Here she be. I've got the full roll cage including the top cross bar and other side bar. Also have rear axle and what not.

Attachments

• IMGP0277.jpg
    IMGP0277.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 200

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well folks, Sorry it took so long but here it is, The go cart frame I'll be going into the sled show in edmonton tonight so if anyone is intersted, Here she be. I've got the full roll cage including the top cross bar and other side bar. Also have rear axle and what not.

Nice!! My 14 year old Son would love that thing. He's been bugging me for one for months. But I can't come tonight. I'm going tomorrow to the show. If it's still around maybe we could figure something out.

I still have my electic pressure washer and some older mustang parts. Plus I am putting up a Megellan GPS. It's an older one. I could never figure it out so I am gonna pay it forward.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Cat Tails....you better go back through the postings as I think there might be one ahead of Mare that spoke for your go-cart.....! Just sayin...

CatTails

Reaction score
Thanks for your concern badss. I had spoke to heavy d the day I got my wheels. He had found another go kart that was ready to go. So, Mare. It's still available and if you want it. It's yours.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your concern badss. I had spoke to heavy d the day I got my wheels. He had found another go kart that was ready to go. So, Mare. It's still available and if you want it. It's yours.

Awesome... My son is so happy. He said he would PAY FORWARD his Electric Guitar and Amp for the go cart.. Hes quite a kid.....Its a Typhoon, not sure on the amp. Its a good starter set up... as well as the other stuff.... CATTAILS... PM me when we can set up a meeting. as said before, I cant make it until tomorrow. Thanks from me and my Son. :d

Top Bottom