Pay it Forward

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, like this idea.....I have a cover for a 2004 King Cat, Stock Seat for a 2004 King Cat, and a complete stock exhaust system for a 2009 M1000. Also have a stock can from wifes 2004 F6. Let me know if anyone needs or wants them.

Hey BULLDOG RACING.......I would be interested in the cover. I still have my stuff available.

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would definitely be interested in the programmer crazy_wheeler, I'll check out my garage tomorrow and see what else I can post up.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ideas where a guy can find a brand name mini quad or sled in good shape? Looking for a sled or quad for my son.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 3 brand new fox shock air pumps for the fox float shocks who needs them i have 3 to give away :d just looked the price up there worth $35 dollars each

I would be interested in one of the air pumps!

Time to go search the garage. Gave away most of my Gen2 stuff last year, but should be able to find some spare Cat stuff in there somewhere.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would also be interested in one of those air pumps as well,I will look through my stuff and see what I got.
I have a brand new Tie rod for a prowler!
Stock Spring and Helix for a 900 Kingcat
The plug in controller for the winch on a Prowler
A complete jet kit with the wrench(jet sizes from 160-240)3 of each

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, like this idea.....I have a cover for a 2004 King Cat, Stock Seat for a 2004 King Cat, and a complete stock exhaust system for a 2009 M1000. Also have a stock can from wifes 2004 F6. Let me know if anyone needs or wants them.

Thanks BULLDOG RACING for the tarp and wheels. It was great meeting you and hearing some of your stories. After hearing them, I sure want to experience riding the mountains. Thanks for everything... :d:beer:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Time to go search the garage. Gave away most of my Gen2 stuff last year, but should be able to find some spare Cat stuff in there somewhere.[/QUOTE

Wouldn't b a wild child steering post for a gen2 still laying in the back corner. I paid forward a clutch already, but could deffinatly find more stuff to forward

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey darkday, I would be interested in your 136 rails if there is any body out there that can tell me if they would fit in a 2006 mach z chassis. Thanks and if so I have a set of mint front shocks off of 07 rev to move on.

thanks mach 123 for the shocks, definite upgrade from my stock adrenaline ones! still have those 6 bolt chevy rims to move on and i'll be i could dig up some more stuff- i'll take a look around again.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey guys i still have a 10,000 lb dsp hitch for a chevy half ton, i belive it was for a 2001, never been bolted on.

also i have a 3 sided commercial gas fireplace, was working when i removed it from a sports bar in westmount mall a year or so ago, and now its been sitting on my deck and i've decided not to bother installing in my place. glass need a good cleaning but other than that sould be good to go

will post pics. later on

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Hey Mare, it was nice meeting you also. Hope you get the M and hopefully see you guys in the mountains. Take care and good luck with the parts.;):beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'd be able to make a go of that, and better yet I don't think I have a Cat part on there yet. got Yammy bars, Polaris Skis and headlight, and a few rev and xp parts I think a of green would work.:d I already passed on a stock x pipe and y pipe what'a say? If I can't make it work it'll go back up
I have a stock XP seat if the M seat will not work for you. night take some fabricating to build a mount, but I hate to see a cat part go on a 'doo.....:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a brand new fox float hand pump. bought it to put in my tire kit on my dual sport bike, but it takes waaaay too many pumps to air up a tire....CO2 works a lot better....lol. free for the askin'....

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Time to go search the garage. Gave away most of my Gen2 stuff last year, but should be able to find some spare Cat stuff in there somewhere.[/QUOTE

Wouldn't b a wild child steering post for a gen2 still laying in the back corner. I paid forward a clutch already, but could deffinatly find more stuff to forward

No steering post, sorry. I do have a really bent cat one that might fit in a gen2!!!!:d:d:d

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well catails is the proud new owner of some 20 inch rims. his post is coming soon-- something about a go-cart he says--:d

CatTails

Reaction score
Got my 20 inch rims! Thanks Dennis! I've got a bullet go kart frame with a gt grant steering wheel. Everything less motor to pay forward. Cant seem to get a pictue on at the moment but when I can get to a computer. I will throw up a picture, hopefully a little later today

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my 20 inch rims! Thanks Dennis! I've got a bullet go kart frame with a gt grant steering wheel. Everything less motor to pay forward. Cant seem to get a pictue on at the moment but when I can get to a computer. I will throw up a picture, hopefully a little later today

kids would love a go kart. Still available?

Top Bottom