Paradise Mines.

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been up there recently?Thinking of heading up next Saturday for a day trip.I see Panarama just recieved another 25cm yesturday so I was wondering how it was.I haven't been up there yet this year and usually go every year but earlier that this.Have been short of $ this winter so longer trips did not happened.Also do they still groom this late in the season?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they groom until next weekend, or until the tours shut down.
Great snow up there this year.

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that.It's always been decent snow when we go.Do you know how much the trail pass is this year?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's $15, close to 50cms yesterday, more on the way:d

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the latest you can get up there into the spring?I was wondering if we can do a return trip on the easter long weeked in three weeks.Can you drive up the trail and unload later in the season with a to place trailer?Sorry for all the questions.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been up there end of April a couple times with fresh snow(needed to drive up the trail a ways). Toby creek will probably lock the gate to their yard soon, they have had lot's of issues this year with people not paying trail fees, staying in the cabin, stealing gas... the usual crap and they are tired of it.

You may be able to sneak around their yard through the ditch if there is still snow, but it's melting fast.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Will be in the valley Easter weekend, looking for someone to ride with. Bringing out the sidexside as well to pull the 2place trailer if needed.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another dump today! 30 cms on my deck today in town, going to be a sick weekend!

Top Bottom