paradise mine, and forester

tburg

Reaction score
going to fairmont for a week, wondering what the snows like and what about slides in these area, the wife is coming shes a little worried:realmad: thanks

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i' just get back from forester creek snow 2-3 feet of snow friday but now start to be pretty tracked up at bottom glacier is pretty much untouched(spend the first day just shoot the first hill it was f// deep)... i see a few crack so it might be pretty high level for avalanche close of the glacier other than that it's not bad

tburg

Reaction score
thanks probably won t make the climb up to the lake will have 3 600 crossfires, if the snows snow is deep and fresh no way they will make it. probably just stay at the bottom and play in the meadows.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paradise had about 30 cms on the weekend from what I was told.
Will be headed up there Wed. afternoon.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It gets groomed weekly or more if needed and is always in great shape.

I'll be up after lunch, taking my staff up for the afternoon. I figured I would show the Aussie's some real snow:d

tburg

Reaction score
i ll be there on saturday, forester on sunday hope there some fresh stuff. i seem to go and it always tracked in:(

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Panodude....what was it like up there? Could a person find some untracked if they look hard?

How'd the Aussies like the ride?
Curious what ya do...I used to live/work at the hill...I was a proud Honky resident...back in the day ;) Which may mean nothing depending how long you've been there....LOL

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a blast! They were really slow and cautious at first, but every lap around the basin they picked it up a notch until they were bashing the rentals properly:d

Not much for fresh snow in the sled terrain, but there is always fresh in the ski terrain. Trail in was a hiway. Saw the results of a size 2.0 slide from Tuesday, triggered by a sled. Crazy spot, the aspect beside it had 4 ski tracks down it. The slide aspect had 1 sled track, i was told the sled climbed up and it slid below him.

I manage the maintenance department, been there 5 years. No idea on the "honky":confused:

Top Bottom