Painting your fuel caddy?

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done this? I have the brp fuel caddy for my 08 xp. Im not sure how well painting the plastic on these would hold up.
The bright red kind of clashes with the green and black sled.
Just a side note, I was reading the fuel caddy install thread a while back and am very thankful for the guys who said to put it on backwards to what brp said. It looks 300% better! Thank you!!:d:beer::d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Just wondering if anyone has done this? I have the brp fuel caddy for my 08 xp. Im not sure how well painting the plastic on these would hold up.
The bright red kind of clashes with the green and black sled.
Just a side note, I was reading the fuel caddy install thread a while back and am very thankful for the guys who said to put it on backwards to what brp said. It looks 300% better! Thank you!!:d:beer::d

I bought a HUGE sharpie and colored it black. Work 'fairly' well, but its not perfect, but super easy to retouch when needed...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
looks great from a distance...

Attachments

• IMG00024-20110111-0922.jpg
    IMG00024-20110111-0922.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 164

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bah! I'm happy with the brp one, think it looks better on the sled too. Just the red kinda sucks....:mad:

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want a finders fee and commission from the guy selling them LOL.Tell him a guy that he doesn't know told you to call him LOL.

Beer will work to.:beer:

Trail Tank fuel containers, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Ski-doo, Yamaha - Edmonton Snowmobiles Parts, Trailers, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

So i emailed the guy for a price on an m series .I got the price and had to use 2 roles of toilet paper. ABOUT $285 for one,get this. TAX IN.Not sure what a dealer charges for them.(I know they dont have black) But my $6 one from crappy tire works just fine.Good thing i wasted my 300th post on that one.LOL

Just thought i would share.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on u tube plastic dyes super easy and works great. Same kind as clothing dye etc.

Top Bottom