Painted My XP's panels... what do ya think?

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got tired of the ugly greyish ones :d :beer:
THINKING ABOUT A WRAP STYLE GRAPHICS KIT..ANYONE HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH THEM? HOW TOUGH ARE THE GRAPHICS?

Now to add a vent kit ....:cool:

(sorry about the quality of the pics they are from my cell phone)

freejay

Reaction score
i have seen a couple of things done in graffics, and they turn out alright and are pretty tough. there is a guy named bruce, in disbury who does some nice designs and he is pretty good. i think he is on the net, just look up snappy designs.

joker

Reaction score
sorry i got it wrong, the name is snappy's signs & graphics emporium. phone number is 335-4990. in case you were confusesed this is my profile, i was under my cousins by mistake. cheers. good luck

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you need to get rid of the yellow ski hoops, and yellow springs and belly pan protector........:)

lol , I already bought new ski hoops (black ) just need to get home to install them. I also picked up some fox float 2's for the front so that solves that. The belly pan is black. what color should it be? :confused:

i also want to put a billet wheels on it: i wanna switch them to the inside.

* obviously i need a new axle to do this. where is the best place to get one?
* i also want to retain the stock size for the wheel what size are stockers?
* who do you guys recommend to goto regarding getting set up with billet wheels? cost and quality?
* also looking for a billet riser instead of the ugly stock one.. any suggestions?
thanks for any helps guys/gals!

cheers!;
Dan

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
lol , I already bought new ski hoops (black ) just need to get home to install them. I also picked up some fox float 2's for the front so that solves that. The belly pan is black. what color should it be? :confused:

i also want to put a billet wheels on it: i wanna switch them to the inside.

* obviously i need a new axle to do this. where is the best place to get one?
* i also want to retain the stock size for the wheel what size are stockers?
* who do you guys recommend to goto regarding getting set up with billet wheels? cost and quality?
* also looking for a billet riser instead of the ugly stock one.. any suggestions?
thanks for any helps guys/gals!

cheers!;
Dan

Your one hoop in the pic makes it look like you got a yellow pan. lol
My sled's got the yellow pan, shocks too. I actually like it. All black with a cool wrap would be cool too though!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want another great place that does wraps and other graphics kits, its

Lime Nine Custom Graphics 2009

They are located in Kelowna and can do some pretty awesome stuff. The vinyl is thicker than most internet dealers and has a clear coat vinyl as well. The website doesn't have any sled pics up that I know of but I am super happy with their product.

Top Bottom