Paint and Gel Coat Repairs

Hylode

Reaction score
Anyone out there know of a good place to get paint and Gel coats repaired in and around Edmonton ?
I was backing my trailer in the garage ,and forgot how close my boat was :yikes:

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 100

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd try Ken Nelson out at Matrix Marine/Shalom Park. He's pretty good, not sure if he's still into it or not.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spider Works in Edmonton look in the book for his number I have used him no complaints.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammmmn, that sucks. i would have balled my eyes out for a month:eek: I know Barry Jays also does repair they also have a cage so they can rotate boats to work on the undersides. Best of luck, it's not going to be cheap.

boatworks

Reaction score
I do fiberglass and gel coat repair in calgary. I contract for a couple of the big dealers down here like martin motorsports and alberta marine. Pm me i can send you some pics.

boatworks

Reaction score
A couple pics i have hundreds more.

Attachments

• IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 96

trainer

Reaction score
I have applied high pressure polyurea spray on boat.It protects my boat from rust dent,scratches and chemical corrosion.Here is my boat.

Attachments

• 1478.jpg
    1478.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 195

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is our web site www.eastsideboatworks.com check us out for gel coat repairs we have all stock colors for mastercraft moomba supra glastrons most malibus you name it we can get it..

What's the ratio of gel to catalyst if your mixing say a quarter size mixture. I have a small chip i need to fix and i have the materials but no instructions. Not sure if it matters but the color is black on a Malibu. Thanks.

Hylode

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info ! , as of right now I took it to FRP in Bently , this was recommended by Wizard Lake , but if any thing else comes up , now I have a list of repair shops , I just hope nothing else happens:d

Top Bottom