Paid protestors in Minneapolis, Michigan

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Antifa will have to come Canada to carry on their operations, i think Trump just declared them a terrorist group.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Antifa will have to come Canada to carry on their operations, i think Trump just declared them a terrorist group.
We should start a go fund me for antifa to get Trudeau out of isolation....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what would have happened , if it would have been a white guy that died at the hands of police?
Or from the hands of a black man.
On May 1, 25-year-old Jamil Hubbard allegedly approached Wolkowitz from behind and punched him in the head and face, according to WABC. Hubbard then allegedly pulled Wolkowitz's body into the parking lot of his Freehold, New Jersey, apartment building and ran him over with his car.

https://www.newsweek.com/son-holoca...fter-alleged-racially-charged-assault-1177159

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats happening down there is criminal. Its not protests. Its an excuse for looting and rioting. The left is once again showing their bizarre mentsal retardation by supporting this. Send in the military and puts some bodies down and this will stop immediately. Not even sure how many cops and innocent people have been killed or seriously injured so far but its got to be getting up there.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lemon is a loser

I didnt believe cnn was that bad until last week listening to cuomo and douchebag lemon.
America is a republic not a commonwealth country like Canada.
Comparing american democracy to the rest of the world is a hoke

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a reason CNN is the 26th most popular cable tv show in the US.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interviewed a guy today that is a paid protester. Said its like a pyramid scheme. The more peeps you bring in with you the more bonuses you get. He said he has risen up the food chain rapidly because he treats it like a job. He runs pretty much all the protests in California now. His employer is George Soros. Thats where the cheques come from.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can get them, check out One America News and NewsMax, those 2 are probably the best for getting straight news without all the spin and BS narratives. I like Fox also but can only stomach a few of their shows, like Tucker Carlson, Ingraham, Hannity (bit of a blow hard IMO), Brett Baier, and the Five (less Juan Williams).

Top Bottom