Paid protestors in Minneapolis, Michigan

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There saying that 80% of the people that have been arrested are not from around there. Not a good look. They won’t beat trump. Soros won’t either. Soros is actually banned from his country of origin.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On top Trump World Health Organization contributions done, Trudeau.... f it we will give them 850 million. Sickening no pun intended.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one can take trudumb seriously. He’s been at the same place for 2.5 months. House arrest? The man is a joke. Like Obama was for the USA. Time for the house to be cleaned. We’re behind the states now. We’re dealing with a leader that has no clue about business or economics.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a post On Facebook this morning. About 10 black looters wearing masks in the video and some beeeotch posts its all white supremists doing this. You just can't fix stupid people.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one can take trudumb seriously. He’s been at the same place for 2.5 months. House arrest? The man is a joke. Like Obama was for the USA. Time for the house to be cleaned. We’re behind the states now. We’re dealing with a leader that has no clue about business or economics.

I don't think the USA is much better off leader wise. Trump has proven to be an absolute idiot. I wouldn't say we are behind the states at all. Look at the problems they have. You couldn't pay me enough money to ever want to live there.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the USA is much better off leader wise. Trump has proven to be an absolute idiot. I wouldn't say we are behind the states at all. Look at the problems they have. You couldn't pay me enough money to ever want to live there.

The prime minister of Canada hasn’t left his porch in 50 days. That’s all I’m going to say.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep if the Turd gets another 4 yrs in the next election I think I'd consider moving south. America with all its faults still is a free'er country than this place is under the Liberals.

I sure hope he doesn't, but I wouldn't ever dream of moving to the US. Canada with the libtard is still better then the USA with Trump or Biden.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long and short, these "riots" are staged/planned/organized.... What will come of it?.... All this "rioting" will only bring on additional oppressive laws,,, And the sheeple are falling for it...
As far as the stammering village idiot, he'd better get a handle on it, today...tomorrow will be too late...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we are not doing covid anymore or is it half time? On the news this morning “100 people” gathered to protest in Edmonton, cops meh, what about 50? All while city locked up basketball courts and skate parks and issued 120 warnings to kids last week. Really screwed up world we are living in right now, social unrest caused by our politicians deciding to put masses out of work. Media trying to crucify Trump and vilify protestors, nuts.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess burning and looting stores will get their point across even more. also burning police cars also help.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we are not doing covid anymore or is it half time? On the news this morning “100 people” gathered to protest in Edmonton, cops meh, what about 50? All while city locked up basketball courts and skate parks and issued 120 warnings to kids last week. Really screwed up world we are living in right now, social unrest caused by our politicians deciding to put masses out of work. Media trying to crucify Trump and vilify protestors, nuts.
Yes the lines are getting blurry out there and what you can or can't get away with it appears.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what would have happened , if it would have been a white guy that died at the hands of police?

Top Bottom