PA Head?

2012ProRMK

Reaction score
So i have a pro and looking at maybe adding a PA Head. Whats included in the install? My mechanical abilities top out at adding a can haha, would i be able to safely install it myself? And as i live in SK (1500ft) could i get one that i could run at both elevations and still run pump gas RELIABLY? I wouldn't need to re-map would I?
Thanks.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is so much information on this site already about these heads. My suggestion to you is to search it out. Very top of the page is the search button, type in power addiction head and see what comes up. Power Addiction Racing is there web site.

iluv2fly

Reaction score
Just to answer your question, if you ride around 1500ft and want to run pump gas than the 12.5.1 head would work great on 91 octane and no you would not need a fuel controller. Head is not hard to install if your somewhat mechanical. Requires removing some coolant and pulling head. Can be done in 2 hrs. I just installed the 13.6 on my 2013 600 pro and the pa head is top notch

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i have a pro and looking at maybe adding a PA Head. Whats included in the install? My mechanical abilities top out at adding a can haha, would i be able to safely install it myself? And as i live in SK (1500ft) could i get one that i could run at both elevations and still run pump gas RELIABLY? I wouldn't need to re-map would I?
Thanks.

Just make sure you use a torque wrench to get the head bolts down to 24 ft/lbs

R

Ryan Verrecchia

and make sure the coolant is full and no air bubbles...would suck if you did...

Top Bottom