P85 Clutch

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 04 Mxz800x sled. It had a comet clutch that decided to explode lol oooops. Was wondering if anyone would know the taper/bore of the crank for the sled?? Was thinking of going to a P85 clutch....... any suggestions?? Thanks!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to get the P85 machined to fit the Doo crank. Talk to Mountain magic. Two of my buddies are running them on there summits and they seem to work really good.

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to get the P85 machined to fit the Doo crank. Talk to Mountain magic. Two of my buddies are running them on there summits and they seem to work really good.

Thats exactly what i have been hearing. I'm just not too sure about the bore/taper of what i got. I have a machinist here in Lloyd who will do it, maybe I'll try calling to see if they can give me any guidance as well.

Sun Sport

Reaction score
The comet 108 4 Pro is one of best PN#C219607 Rec Supply.You might still be able to get one off the shelf with a skidoo taper but if not the taper for your sled is 1.75" Not to sure on how you measure it but thats what my book says. Hurry comet is no longer around they went out of business.

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got looking and i have found a couple 108 comets. I think thats the way too go, found a new one, $ 800.00 calibrated. but sled no good without a clutch lol. not gonna be very fun towing it every where lol

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 73
Top Bottom