Outwest campground 2016

oldrzr

Reaction score
Good Morning to all. is Snow and Mud going to the Outwest Campground again this July? If so would like to join up that weekend to meet some people and do some riding. We have been going to this area for the past 5 years and enjoy it a lot. We are already booked in for a week in August as well with family members. Let me know when someone can. Thanks oldrzr

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I know the snow and mud jamboree is held every year at that time.They dont take reservations at outwest for that weekend until the official anouncment.Last year was my first time it was alot of fun,hope to see you there.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI.....

the way it works is they release the dates sometime in May i think.... on that day they release the dates of the jaboree... the phones at the campground open at NOON to book a site.... you have to keep dialing and dont stop! haha ..... once you get thru and get a site your lucky.... last year and prior years the campground was sold out within a few hours... then you have to go on a waiting list and hope you get in by July.... some will cancel and lots will double up so many on the waiting list will still get in... but i rather have a spot of my choice then have no choice and take what is aval at that time....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forgot about the new sites Ron... haha ... yeah this year might be a bit better to book and more will get in for that weekend...
i think last year was the first in many that the campground has added new sites....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forgot about the new sites Ron... haha ... yeah this year might be a bit better to book and more will get in for that weekend...
i think last year was the first in many that the campground has added new sites....

Don't forget a tow rope so we can bring you back to camp. Again,,,,,,,

hoggy66

Reaction score
will there be a notice on this site as this looks to be a great time riding,am looking forward to this event as well

mbmb

Reaction score
I hope so, my family and I have camped at Outwest for 1 week every year since they opened but we've never hit the Jamboree. This year I want to, trying to book for 9 day stretch taking in the Jamboree so if one knows if its t 2nd weekend of July please let me know. Thank you.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
many more will get in this year... cause of the extra sites now.... they do post the days and then its up to you to remember on that day that your start your phoning a noon and dont stop.... haha ... maybe this year it wont be as hectic with the extra sites.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are sites sectioned as to can-am, atic cat, poolaris, kowasaki, and the eating crow crowds?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there parking for axle van? and arffs can donation trailer? :beer:;)

Top Bottom