Outta buff right out.....

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video is so 3 months ago, when 4 different people posted a link.........

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video is so 3 months ago, when 4 different people posted a link.........

Sorry to have wasted your time, I had never seen it before, and found the destruction of the kat quite entertaining. Although the cause of the crash is what I'd found most interesting......huge balls.
Right at the end of the climb, when the mans' unfeasibly large testicles get tangled up in the track, causing the sled to stand-up, and come over backwards on him, is a moment of horror that I won't soon forget.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just don't realize the angle that they are climbing untile the end when everything sort a stops. Too hairy for me thanks.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap that was terrifying. I've been in a similar situation once. I low sided on a cruiser on asphalt at 80. Do you keep and eye on where you are sliding or watch your machine so it doesn't come on top of you. That's incredible he didn't seem to be hurt.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the part where he's looking up watching his sled roll towards him. it's like something from a horror film.

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a friend email me this link. Man that is some scary chit. I would have never gone up the chute, but if I did, I would have never gone past the point in the chute were it's too narrow to turn out. I think I have been there before, having flashbacks of terror now. When you pass that point of no return and you have no choice but to keep going, and then that bad chit at the end. Total terror.

And you are right, watching that sled come after him was like some kind of horror flick. Like that big mean thing was after him and it was coming....

Dude is very lucky he was not hurt.

Top Bottom