Out West SNOWANDMUD.COM Jamboree

03 Viper

Reaction score
Was there twice now, but it sounds like it may be a very exclusive club...
Didint get that feeling when I was there.
Like I said had a blast.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail was mint shape. Snow wasn't awesome but it was fun none the less.

Campout should be fun this year as well , it's a lot of work to put on and always top notch fun to be had by all who show up IMO

yes i have a good time ptetty much wherever i go, but we wobbled on the decision to go or not for a few days. no new snow decided it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail was mint shape. Snow wasn't awesome but it was fun none the less.

Campout should be fun this year as well , it's a lot of work to put on and always top notch fun to be had by all who show up IMO

The saving grace was that the group split forces each day. Friday was Chatter for a bunch of folks, and Saturday Silver Mines. Quartz was amazingly NOT a gong show either day. Oh....and we rode powder both days on some fun areas we hadn't explored before. Even got stuck a couple times!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
way too much mud and beer there for the average dude. might want to take up bingo if yer not into that....hope to see you there..when was that date again???hmmmm..

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this event always held in the same general area?

....almost slit my wrists listening to the audio on that vid.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome, Ill be in for sure!! There is actually a couple of buddies talking about traveling from southern SK for this event as well..... Its cool to bring people right?

the only rule we have is you MUST be REGISTERED guests at Outwest Campground (meaning you are camping there for that weekend), this is not open to the general public to just show up and ride the "rally". This is for insurance reasons and budgetting purposes.

Trips300

Reaction score
Oh well thanks for that info,! Would have made a big difference lol. I could camp for a weekend I'm sure lol

Top Bottom