Out West campground

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to Out West campground next week (Monday 22nd thru Friday 26th) if anyone wants to come out for a day ride with us. We will have two quads there.
It's our first time going there and I have heard of a good trail to "the rock", if anyone could share a trail map to the rock or a map to any other trails in the area that would be great.
I got the Wikiloc GPS tracker app and will be recording some of our runs, I see you can download the maps to Google Earth for other people to use. To see other peoples Wikiloc trail maps on Google earth just open the "gallery" tab and check the Wikiloc check box, I see there are a couple already loaded from other people staying at Out West, seems like a very cool app.

EDIT: got the map to the rock, thanks Gramstyle!

Attachments

• map to rock.jpg
    map to rock.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

oldrzr

Reaction score
Have fun at Outwest. We were there twice this year. lots of places to ride just go exploring and you will find all kinds of trails. We have been going there off and on for 6 years now. watch some of the mud holes are very deep. i ride a rzr 1000 and had some trouble in some of them. watch the road where there are logging trucks running they take up a lot of road. If you take that road/power line to the west up approx 15 km you will come to some nice riding and some very nice scenery, lots of trails to play around there. have fun and be safe

Top Bottom