Our kids are never to old to hug

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh, man that choked me up and I couldn't imagine being in your shoes. I wish you and your family a healthy recovery from this sad event.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant find the words to express my deepest condolences for your terrible loss! I have a 23 year old daughter and I cant imagine not seeing her again. Chin up and I hope you can find some inner strength to get thru this terrible time. I think I have some hugging to do tonight!!!

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 year old son and no matter what age your children are, a parent is not suppose to bury their children. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure there is nothing anyone can say right now to make this better but please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for sharing as I am sure there are a lot of parents that have been reminded today to hug your loved ones and let them know how much you love them. I am sure your son knew how much you loved him and that you will always have a special place in your heart for him.

with deepest condolances
Robbin

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family. It is never supposed to happen that way. Your son knew you loved him.

I know we have never met but if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones at this time.
I too have a son in this age group and can't imagine your grief for this loss.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Offside ! No parent should have to go threw that...Im truly sorry for your loss! Im at a loss for words

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so VERY sorry,i have a son about this age.........So it hits home !! Recently i have gotten in the habbit of giving him a big hug when he leaves;i want to thank you for your courage .
You have posted the "best advice" i have ever seen on this forum,take care and our thoughts are with you and your family........

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for your loss wife and duaghter fight and i always have to get them to hug before they part just for thesame fact never want a person to pass that you where mad at

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont want to sound like a broken record here but, seriously sorry to hear about your loss. Death is never easy regardless of age but like posted earlier, you're not suppose to have to bury your kids. Thoughts and prayers to your family and may god bless.

Sent while not working too hard

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot begin to imagine the pain that you and your loved ones are going through. The mere thought of losing one of my children causes me physical torment and leaves me breathless. I pray that the message your son left you brings you some peace in knowing that he loved you and felt close enough to you to just call and say these few simple words. As for the rest, may time heal your wounds and leave you with the memories of a short life well lived and well loved. Prayers to you and yours in this difficult time...

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you all so much. It all feels like a bad dream.Our family will get through this as sadly we have been through this before. Before i met my wife ahe had a son that passed away at 3 months old from heart problems. And 2 years ago our grandson Jordan passed away at 2 years old he had spent most of short life at the Stollery. Again thank you all so much. Makes me cry reading your comments but its what a person needs. Dont forget hug the ones you love.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry, mxzretta.
I give my mom and dad a hug and an "I love you" every time i talk too or see them. And I'm a 42 y/o man...pathetic hey? I know every time i see them may be the last.
My son is 8 and sometimes i worry we love, hug, and kiss him too much. But reading things like this and i know we cant love him enough.

Peace.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Grandson. Even though he will never meet his dad he will know all about him. Born at the Miseracordia hospital same place as his dad my son passed away. Remember to hug the ones you love. Life can change so fast.

Attachments

• LittleDanny1.jpg
    LittleDanny1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 238
  • little Danny.jpg
    little Danny.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 237
Top Bottom