Our kids are never to old to hug

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On Saturday i was visiting my oldest son. 23 years old when i went to leave i was going to give him a hug but thought hes getting to old for that. I have been up since 1 am today. By the time i arrived at the hospital he had already passed away. His girlfriend tried to revive him before the paramedics arrived. And i will have a new grandchild in 3 months to tell them all about their dad. So please give the people you love a hug no matter their age. God i wish i did. Miss you Danny.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jesus sorry to hear that our deepest sympathys to you and your family if theres anything we can do to help let me know

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So very sorry to hear of your loss.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't ever take anything for granted you just never know . So sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Srry for your loss! :'( Sounds like you had quite the son!!!! I'm 18 and i hug my parents every time I see them or leave them!!! And I will for as long as I can.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY CHIT thats sad mxzretta!!!!!!!!! I actually am teared up from it. I could NOT imagine. Im very sorry for you and your family. :(

My eldest son is 20 in 2 days. I crap my pants everytime he has to drive out to his Drilling Rig forwork. He is now in Shaunavon Sask till xmas.....but its the long drives that spook me!

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss Sir. I do say many things everyday, and that includes telling my wife and kids that I love them and not goodbye, but see you later. As we get older I realize that whoever stated that life is too short, is brilliant. That is very true. Hope your grieving turn to happiness and fond memories in time. Everyone, take care of the ones you cherish.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Daughters are 31 and 29, and my son is 26 I hug them all when we greet and say goodbye. This just reinforces that for me. As a father I can feel your pain. I am glad you will tell your grandchild all about him.

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your condolences. Just checked my messages on my phone. He called last night at 11:15 and i was sound asleep. The message he left was i love you dad and i'm going to bed and to call him in the morning. Well i just broke down again hearing his voice knowing i will never hear it again. It was like a message from the other side. Who would have thought 2 hours after he left that message he would be gone. Thanks again and remember hug the ones you love.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I can speak for every staff member here on Snowandmud.com when I say we are very sorry for your tragic loss.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so so sorry for your loss. Words can't express how sad I feel for you and your family.

All our love

Trish and family

Top Bottom