Oregongirl

Oregongirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So happy to be here!

I'm a native Oregonian, born and raised. I rode my first sled in 1984 - one of those hot new Yamahas! Weren't the Phazers the coolest thing or what? ;)

I didn't start riding regularly until the winter of 1996/97. My sled even then was a Phazer, but the '85 model. I remember saying to my riding buddies - who were all men back then - that I could not see the point in a sled with an 800 and 151" track. Seriously! "Isn't that a little bit of overkill?" :eek:

Well, time sure changes things!! My current sled is a '09 700 RMK with 155" track. LOL!!

More often than not, I'm dragging Tedd around to ride with the GIRLS! I love all my sledding chicas!! I'm amazed and inspired by the way the ladies are mixing things up in this industry.

I have become an advocate over the past few years. I'm a SAWS rep and volunteer many hours to be informed about land use changes and do my best to keep my fellows sledders and SAWS members up to date on what's new. As of this week, my level of advocacy has reached international levels. :eek: I'm happy to do my part though.

Snowmobiling is far more to me than just the machine that sits is my garage 6 months of the year. Being able to ride in the mountains feels almost like a religious experience for me. It has introduced me to some of the greatest people and some of my best friends. It provides me a sense of freedom that is harder and harder to find in the world we live in today.

I can be opinionated. BUT - I will allow you to have your opinions too. Just frickin' be NICE about it. As you might have been able to discern already, I have no tolerance for slander, prejudice or malice. :nono:

Stay safe! Got BRAIN? Got Beacon??

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Oregongirl !!!!
Very happy to have your opinions and enthusiasm here!!! :d
Make sure to drop in the Horsepower Honeys section too :wtg:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:danceMsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Glad to hear that you live life to the fullest, and that you stand up for what you like and believe in. :friends:
Nice machine:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Top Bottom