Ordered my first ski doo

procat801

Reaction score
I been riding cat for the last 10 years and this year I was like what the hell. And ordered a black and red summit x. That I gotta say is freaking sweet looking. A little nervous on the ski doo. Can anybody tell me if there are still having belt issues. I hope not.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats u will love it! And no skidoo hasent had belt issues in quite some time!! That would be Cat lol!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going into season two on my first Doo(13XMX) and I love it. I left it pretty much bone stock and it works. I recommend installing gripnrip braces to toughen up the front end components. I may do a Roosterbuilt clutch kit and a "Thing" cooker canthis winter, although after years of twin pipes and loud cans, the quietness(quiteness, lol) is appreciated.

---doolaide---

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guys are getting 1000k to 2500km on there belts.I have almost 2000k of hard ridding on mine !!!

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddies belt lasted over 1200km last season, only issue you'll have is a sore face from smiling the whole time you ride the xm!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the skidoo demo ride season. I was sold after 20 mins. Your going to love it.

Korey

Reaction score
While I don't condone your decision to jump ship to a doo i have heard great things about them and sure you will love it. best of luck to you and your new skidoo snowmoboble ;)

Top Bottom