opinion needed

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went out last night and had a great time...i think smurff has pics:eek: anyway, i noticed today i tore the track. have a look at give me your opinions. think i can get a few more rides out of it? supossed to be going out tomorrow and saturday. after that i can replace it

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
went out last night and had a great time...i think smurff has pics:eek: Anyway, i noticed today i tore the track. Have a look at give me your opinions. Think i can get a few more rides out of it? Supossed to be going out tomorrow and saturday. After that i can replace it

ya, but you need to post a pic other than a "polar bear in a snow storm".......... Lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Looks like its in really bad shape.I wouldn't ride like that:nono::nono:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ok. im not all together there this morning:d

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ok ok. Im not all together there this morning:d

So the cords and lower layers are all intact, and steel cross rods not exposed yet??.... Just the lug and outer rubber layer ripped off to the cords??..... It should be good for a couple rides yet.......

Last edited:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cords and lower layers are all intact.... Just the lug and outer rubber layer ripped off..... It will be good for a couple rides for sure.......

ya it seems like just the top layer stripped off. im gonna cut the loos piece off so it dosnt snag on anything. If any one has a good 136 track 4 sale, i may be interested....i just have to get my wife to open her purse and let my balls out:d:realmad:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Posnick thats fine just missing a lug. I would keep your eye open on e-bay for a track to come up and until then keep riding! Sounds like a nice summer project, while your at it when your doing the change its a good time to do your sliders too, they're cheap and you can get some green ones or whatever to dress your sled up a bit. :beer::d:beer:

yamaha apex

Reaction score
posnick,
you still can't ride so one missing lug you may as well put the green machine away for the winter . i don't think you will get a cent out the old purse.
apex

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it seems like just the top layer stripped off. im gonna cut the loos piece off so it dosnt snag on anything. If any one has a good 136 track 4 sale, i may be interested....i just have to get my wife to open her purse and let my balls out:d:realmad:
Check with the dealer in Bonnyville or st.Paul they should have a take off for probably $400 - $600.00. Or Donnies Speed in Wainwright.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That problem looks like a minor issue. Clean up it up and spray it with rubberized undercoating. The big concern is that green idler wheel.

Top Bottom