Operation White Out was a success

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So total damage for front windows tinted, 3M bumper, entire grill, mirror caps, headlights, and fog lights was $690 plus awesome BC 12% taxes. Did a good job, much better than I ever could've.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can cover a pig up in mud but it's still is a pig, just like that ford! Sure looks pretty and nice but it's still a ford. LOL

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can cover a pig up in mud but it's still is a pig, just like that ford! Sure looks pretty and nice but it's still a ford. LOL

Retarded post....The guy has a beauty of a ride and that is what you have to say? Feel free to post pics of your truck if it soooo much better.

Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wade, you're such a d1ck. Lol. And you're on S&M on company time? They'll hear about this.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Retarded post....The guy has a beauty of a ride and that is what you have to say? Feel free to post pics of your truck if it soooo much better.

Haha, Wow! Too funny! He's a friend of mine and we have an ongoing battle of trucks and sleds until I bought a skidoo like him. Sorry if you took that comment personally.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get ahold of plainNsimple and get your headlights whited out then it will be complete!

I've thought about it. Not sure if it's a look I want. And it seems like anyone that cracks their factory headlights open always have condensation issues after.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went the plain n simple route on my ford and haven't had any issues, there well built

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've thought about it. Not sure if it's a look I want. And it seems like anyone that cracks their factory headlights open always have condensation issues after.

If going that far might as well put projector conversion also.
The good one's that compliment HID .
Agree also about moisture after.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a how to on Powerstroke Army some where how to do lights, it looks great along with the proper sealants as well. You do have to be very careful though...

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If going that far might as well put projector conversion also.
The good one's that compliment HID .
Agree also about moisture after.

True story. It's funny, everyone on the Ford forums complain about the Super Duty headlights. I think they're awesome compared to my 10' Dodge. Lol

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a how to on Powerstroke Army some where how to do lights, it looks great along with the proper sealants as well. You do have to be very careful though...

I did look into some headlight mods awhile back for my Caddy. But I was hesitant. Nothing looks cheesier than a modded headlight with moisture inside it. But like you say, be careful.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True story. It's funny, everyone on the Ford forums complain about the Super Duty headlights. I think they're awesome compared to my 10' Dodge. Lol

I didn't think the ford headlights were that bad either.
Had Fords for years up till the last one (2011 super duty 6.2 gas )
The 4 headlight GMC are better than the retards went to projector with halogen bulb.
They suck ass and had to install HID's which helped.

Top Bottom