Open Tunnel Bag

sledder50

Reaction score
I was at Clemina on Friday and forgot to close my bag on the trip down the trail and some of my gear fell out . We went back Sat and it was all piled up nicely in front of the pay shack. I would just like to say THANKS to whoever took the time and effort to do that it was awsome to get my stuff back. It is nice to see that there are still good and honest people on the hills, Thanks again

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you got your gear back. Same thing happened to me first ride of the season. Lost all my stuff including my truck keys. Guy found it and gave it all back. Nice to see there is some good folk on the trail

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Clemina on Friday and forgot to close my bag on the trip down the trail and some of my gear fell out . We went back Sat and it was all piled up nicely in front of the pay shack. I would just like to say THANKS to whoever took the time and effort to do that it was awsome to get my stuff back. It is nice to see that there are still good and honest people on the hills, Thanks again

I try to do that once or twice a year, gives me an excuse to buy new stuff. buddies get sick of picking up after me....

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to me this year heading out form the cabin at Allen Creek. I left my pouch open where I keep my sandwiches. My buddy ended up running over my lunch, not nice, not nice at all.......

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey was that your stuff? Cool. It was mostly all in about 50 yards of each other. I hope you don't mind that I kept your bag of weed though.:d:beer:

Top Bottom