Onion Lake Rally May 5?

AC4life

Reaction score
Hey just wondering what kinda rally this is? Have never been on it and just wondering if anyone has any info on it. Wet, distance, good turnout? Thinking of making the trip, and checking out some new area..just wanting a little info on it first. Thanks. :beer::beer::beer:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its usually alot more water compared to mud and skeg. Very nice country. trails are really wide for the most part. Pretty much all the water holes have dry trails around. Really good family rally. You can either make the rally very extreme or I bet you could almost do the rally without gettting mud on the bike. The ride is usually around 70km. I think they usually have around 400 turnout. Awesome prizes, half way point with dogs and gas. Amazing chilly and bannock at the end. This is probably one of my favorite rallies, if not my favorite. Search onion lake rally on youtube and I have a bunch of videos on there.

jsquared

Reaction score
Very good rally usually lots of water, but there is also an easy trail. first prize this year ia an artic cat 700 s x s

Top Bottom