onewheel

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yessir! But it’s worth it. I bought a second one lol… I even see a couple people commuting on the from Sherwood Park into Edmonton these days!

Must be a lot of fun, if ur good at it... I sucked at skateboarding though, so think ill stick to 2wheels. Saw buddy cruising around on a E wheel chair/ go cart looking thing. That might be ok too haha

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea I agree, you just kind of surf around on almost any terrain. Learning curve is pretty flat actually. I get new people on mine all the time. I lead them by holding their front hand for a few feet then they seem to just let go and giver.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We moved and I haven't dug mine not yet this year.

Wonder what I could get for the pint and xr. I'd like one of those surrons or similar ebike

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wonder what I could get for the pint and xr. I'd like one of those surrons or similar ebike
Crack it out bro! I use mine a tonne just doing chores and yard work around the acreage. Free hands for fetching tools or parts. Walking is for fools! What else can you drive while chugging 2 beers at the same time? 🍺🤟🤟🍺

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I know. Wife and I were gonna dog them put and just rip up and down the driveway. Need to get the 2 year old on one so we can do a family ride

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a couple summers back on the Goldbar trails. Two pints

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He went for his first ride yesterday. He loved it. Shut it down after this trial and got his helmet.
20230722_085557.jpg

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought a surron last year for the lake to rip around with my kid, cant be riding the 450 out there because of the noise. I sold it and upgraded to the Talaria sting R this year (a bit more power) and it is so fun, no noise at all. I cruise around sherwood park too and haven't got caught yet lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep up the good work, my boy used to sit on the fender and hold moms legs

Top Bottom