OMG...would you ride it?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is one of the most insane quads ive ever seen and ive seen some pretty insane ones. I heard about this piece of work a couple of days ago at the tradeshow when i was talking to my buddy. me and him where just bulsh**ing when we started on the topic of the smart car with the hayabusa engine in it. when he said he said he heard about a banshee with a hayabusa engine in it. i did not believe him. so he told me when i get home to search it up on google. so i did. and omg i found an obsession. the banshee is stretched out quite a bit and has a space of about 4 inches between the front tires. the a arms are practically straight out . if anyone would like to see it search up hayabusa banshee on google images. i would post pictures but i cant for the life of me figure it out.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People have been putting 4 stroke 1 litre motors and bigger in hill climbers for years so having someone put in a quad was only a matter of time. And yes I wish I could get one from factory.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
wonder how reliable those engines would be in a sled on the colder days

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is nuts....................where can I get one?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Luc, you have trouble when you ride a stock 500 Polaris. Imagine how many more innocent people you would attempt to injure with that insane unit.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Luc, you have trouble when you ride a stock 500 Polaris. Imagine how many more innocent people you would attempt to injure with that insane unit.

.......yah, but I betcha I would make it through the front of Ken's trailer wall then, instead of just bouncing of of it................:d

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

.....Hi again Chet......I forgot to ask how the bent frame, busted axle, busted quad box, busted plastic, and bent up racks where doing on your quad? :d:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.....Hi again Chet......I forgot to ask how the bent frame, busted axle, busted quad box, busted plastic, and bent up racks where doing on your quad? :d:d
That too is funny.:d:d:d (Of course in his defence, he was following Troy).

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats wicked..i gotta be gettin me one of those..the dune buggy wheele is cool too!:cool:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There has been a few around for a few years now. There was a guy that had one of the originals down in Imperial County, California. Took it out to the dunes at Glamis and was riding. Drag raced a kid who weighed about 60 lbs on a Banshee with a 660? kit, just done right to the 9's, the kid actually gets him in the drag race by about 50 ft, but its because the guy with the 'busa blows sand behind him for about 200 ft off the line and is waiting for the boost, and couldn't get traction. The kid on the banshee launches hard but if they had another 500 ft of drag strip the guy with the 'busa would have won because he was coming on fast at the end. It was pretty impressive and shows what a good power to weight ratio will do in the face of bigger HP. But yeah.....would I ride it? 'til either the motor stopped strokin' or the heart stopped beatin'............:)

I think this is the race, I can't get it to come up on my laptop right now but hopefully you can and hopefully its the right one.

Last edited:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked out both the videos and on the first one i was pretty surprised that the banshee on the end had the smallest roost. i mean it gave the others a good 4-5 units of headstart. and still kicked all there ASSets.

check this vid out.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBwF50o1tfA[/media]

Top Bottom