Olimpus SLR camera missing/With all Jamboree pics on it

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys went through a lot of work to put this on and some slime ball does this just no respect anymore

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Makes you wonder if those permanent summer residence on some of the sites know anything about it?? Ron, did you call outwest and tell carrie and maybe darcy about them too? Seems very strange................

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if those permanent summer residence on some of the sites know anything about it?? Ron, did you call outwest and tell carrie and maybe darcy about them too? Seems very strange................

They are aware yes.

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Never would have guest that would have happened :confused:. I hope it was just a mistake and somebody just put it in a box or out of harms way and never said anything. Such a fine group of MEMBER`S hope it shows. :d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never would have guest that would have happened :confused:. I hope it was just a mistake and somebody just put it in a box or out of harms way and never said anything. Such a fine group of MEMBER`S hope it shows. :d

my sentiments exactly. may have been stolen may have been lost, no one has any idea, mainly should not have been left. seems like the peeps want to get on the theft band wagon real early. although if the coin machine was taken who knows. some peeps may have egg on there face when it turns up, bet there will be no appologies if it is turned back. if it was inadvertently taken , the peep may not want to tun it in at all now, with all the thief calling here.

wise up people, give it some time before accusations are made.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was taking pictures when they were climbing the tent poles. And then I recall sitting it on the dj table. Went for a dance and never seen again. Looked all over that night for about 1/2 hr after dj shut down. The sun was coming up so decided to get some shuteye and worry about it the next day. I don't even care about the camera, again it's the memory's on the card are what really bother me. And I really hope someone sees this post and mabie picked up the camera that night to be good as they didn't know who's it was and figured it was safer. That's no problem but as of now I would actually expect some sort of contact since we did put on the event. Same with the missing bull horn from the night before. If you have found these two items contact me at the contact us tab at the bottom right corner.

And If you feel you need the camera please mail me the sd card. No return address required.
This means alot to me

Thanks
Ron

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i asked my girls and their friends and they never paid enough attention to see anything (they left the party at 4:30). there was a guy behind the dj table, maybe he might have seen something ????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i asked my girls and their friends and they never paid enough attention to see anything (they left the party at 4:30). there was a guy behind the dj table, maybe he might have seen something ????

Bunch - of - Drunks I say, that's the problem. If you had all been sober like me this would never have happened....lol....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure hope you get your camera back and everything is good. i know i have sure seen the good side of a lot of people on this site, you never know though. have fingers crossed, eyes have been crossed for a while.:d

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats some real sleazy stuff sneaking around while someones dancing and stealing their stuff.

I left quite a while before the fireworks started or i would have probably seen it as I was just standing behind that truck that blocked the road waiting for the 50/50 and finally just handed tickets off to my uncle and left "feet were freezing lol".

hopefully someone just set it aside but i have a feeling they would have contacted you already if they were.

that really sucks.

guess we will have to setup a stationary camcorder to watch the army tent next year from a tree.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Texted a couple peeps that were there but don't come on site much and sorry to say, no luck. Sorry Ron I sure hope it turns up :PDT_gun:

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at the dance until 4:30 as well and saw the camera on the table when I left. I heard a guy that zip through the campground on a really loud bike about an hour later, burping the throttle obviously to cause noise, and someone said the next day that he does this sometimes and isn't from the campground..

I'm not sure there is any connection to the missing camera, but it goes to show that anyone could have come to the tent in the early morning and swiped what was there.

Still hoping it turns up... Anonymous tips are appreciated. I think we're more concerned with getting back the property than convicting anyone.

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Olympus SLR camera missing/With all Jamboree pics on it

i hate to say it...but its long gone!!!!!!
thats the cold hard truth
Someone stole it and now its properly in a pawn shop somewhere in Alberta

Sorry bout your luck.......

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Re: Olympus SLR camera missing/With all Jamboree pics on it

TTT.....Camera,,,,,,,,,,, please come back!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom