Old hockey pool --- finished

zduck14

Reaction score
Re: Hockey Pool

NEVA!!! never will i ever pick up anybody from that bum team! just wait they ll colapse and end up missin the playoffs again!

so can u even make trades or no?

You can't make trades til November 1st. After that it is 5 trades allowed per month til the end of the season.

Sure glad I grabbed Craig Anderson. Unfortunately I also took Emery. I know who my first trade will be.

zduck14

Reaction score

Teams had to be set by October 10th and no trades were allowed during the rest of October. We can trade players now, but only 5 trades per month so use them wisely.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

doh!! lost track of how many trades i made now im 6 mill under the cap:mad::(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

YA, DAM, I MADE 5 TRADES AND ENDED UP UNDER THE CAP..... MADE THE TRADES AND WAS GOING TO DO ANOTHER COUPLE, AND NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A 5 PLAYER MAXIMUM!!! :mad: OH WELL.... STILL STUCK WITH PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING..........

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

dans puttin the pressure on! looks like i might lose my podium spot, dam you! december 5th cant come quick enough,,,i need to make some trades, got lotsa cap space

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I'M NOT LAST ANYMORE..... HAHAHA, CATMANDOO...... HAHAHA.... GOTTA LOOSE SOME OF THE DEADWEIGHT PLAYERS THAT ARE OUT FOR THE SEASON, OR INJURIES.........:mad:

zduck14

Reaction score

Not sure why, but when I made my last trade I thought I was only at 4 for the month. I needed to make 1 more, but oh well. I just can't seem to get passed 700th, I've been in 660th once but that was it. Might be time to get rid of Anderson finally as the Avs start to play like the Avs again. He's sure hurting me with them losing 6 of 7 recently. I also can't wait for Semin to get back from his injury.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

GOOD POOL........ CONGRATS TO THE PODIUM POSITIONS......... I WAS MIDDLE OF THE PACK OVERALL, BUT EACH 1/4 GOT BETTER, AS I WAS 4TH IN THE LAST 1/4..... ONLY NEEDED ABOUT ANOTHER SEASON TO FINISH PODIUM??? LOL :d:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will there be a playoff draft?? thanks in advance, cheers:beer::beer:!

zduck14

Reaction score

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining a hockey for this upcoming season. I've searched around for different pools and I think the best one will be Yahoo.com. It's a fairly interactive pool with trades and there are two options for types of pools. As soon as they're available I'll let everyone know and we can get one set up. I believe there are only 12 teams allowed per pool however so space would be limited. :beer:

Top Bottom