Old Doo Mod Sleds

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple customers looking for s or zx chassis mod sleds. Big Bore twins or triples, if you have one you would like to get rid of please contact me here or at the shop 780 986 6370.

Thank you

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome sled, especialy to modify. Unfortunitly my ZX have been gone for quite a few years now. But they were one of my best mods., they adapt well and are easy todo. Mod parts must be getting rare for them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit and you couldn't give yours away lol.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I have been watching for a ZX with some of the general mods like drop and roll, stretched out some, mechanical chaincase,light weight hood ect with or with out a mill and not having much luck

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an s here at the shop with all the above with no mill, i could build this if i could find a big a$$ mill lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a s chassis mod , light tunnel, chrome Molly front and rear , drop and roll ect.. 740 rotax , po po primary , cat secondary. Engine done by Motts.

He might sell as he never uses it.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marcel Hochstine in Olds has a wicked one for sale. Lightweight everything and a 995 under the hood. Call the Bluewave shell bulk station in Olds to talk to him about it.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an M8 motor with all the electronics if anyone is interested in dropping one in a ZX. I always thought that would make a sweetie sled. Turbo would be even funner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an M8 motor with all the electronics if anyone is interested in dropping one in a ZX. I always thought that would make a sweetie sled. Turbo would be even funner

Not sure about the fitment on the Cat motor with the ZX bulkhead? With the inlets and outlets on the front of the motor it might be a tough fit in the ZX chassis as the nose was a little shorter. They are more set up for a traditional rear inlet/front outlet set up no? Its been a few years since I looked under the hood of a ZX so it might work. Still not a rider forward position sled. I'd rather see that motor in a Rev/XP chassis. :)

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i HAVE 03 ZX MOD 2IN DROP AN ROLL 159 CAMO 2 1/4 ALL LIGHT WEIGHT NEW MONGOOSE 827 POO PRIMARY TEAM SEC. CRANKSHOP PIPE ALL POWDER COATED WANT TO SELL MAKE OFFERS 780-914-4150

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
197HP on SS dyno, M10, 159", etc. 3K. Pic doesn't show installed m10 with mag wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 233

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will not fit tried so using 900 efi motor.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was the deal breaker? rear exhaust?

The ZX was a weird sled for motor mount placement, it was the reason they had to make the CK3 chassis because the triples would not fit in the ZX platform. Lots of issues with putting motors in these things. Pretty sure MM has done it haven't they? maybe not. it does take some lovin' to get the motor in and get everything fit right for a standard style motor, the front fuel/front exhaust would pose big issues I would think as the motor would not lay down and sit down far enough to get the clearance. The ZX had a weird bulkhead design and short nose.

Top Bottom