Ola!

doitonall4

Reaction score
Hey all.. Well obviously I'm new to this site.. Been riding quads for a while now. I have an 01 Honda Fourtrax 350. It's pretty good, gets me where I need to go and I usually never have any problems with it (knock on wood**). I usually ride in Saskatchewan (Paradise Hill Kinsmen rally is the best, usually later in April) or try to hit up the mountains here in Alberta. Always looking for new places to ride!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site doitonall4. Won't be long now and one will be able to go for a rip along 16 heading west and playing in the water.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Doitall...

What mountains (areas) do you ride in Alberta. Remember to post your member pin. Where else have you riden in Saskatchewan?

Hey all.. Well obviously I'm new to this site.. Been riding quads for a while now. I have an 01 Honda Fourtrax 350. It's pretty good, gets me where I need to go and I usually never have any problems with it (knock on wood**). I usually ride in Saskatchewan (Paradise Hill Kinsmen rally is the best, usually later in April) or try to hit up the mountains here in Alberta. Always looking for new places to ride!

doitonall4

Reaction score
Uh I have no clue what a member pin is.. Anyways I usually head out to Ruby Falls or the Big Horn Dam, my parents have been to Hummingbird Falls too. I've also rode lots around Rocky at Chambers Creek and Horburg. In Sask I always go in the Paradise Hill rally out at Bronson Lake. Or I've been around Little Fishing Lake, Ministikewan, Delaronde, La Plonge and I've been on a rally up past Frenchmen Butte too. I've been all around lol.

Top Bottom