Chestermere

rkjeeper

Reaction score
Live in Chestermere, AB. Experienced rider looking for others to hit the mountains. Most of they guys I go with are in SK and I would like to go more than a couple times per year. Not really into hill climbing, more technical tree & powder riding. Usually head out with single sled in pickup but I have a 2 maybe 3 place trailer too if it's not out working. Ride some Fernie, Revy, Sic, Golden, with avy gear and training.
Polaris 850 163

Rodney

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are an experienced group that mostly ride Golden, but where others rarely go. If you are stuck for riding partners look me up...we usually ride Zipper Mouth Creek or Shut your Mouth Pass, if that is a problem, we may not be the right group for you to join:)

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are an experienced group that mostly ride Golden, but where others rarely go. If you are stuck for riding partners look me up...we usually ride Zipper Mouth Creek or Shut your Mouth Pass, if that is a problem, we may not be the right group for you to join:)
That’s the type of offer a guy doesn’t turn down..... just saying!

poysatron

Reaction score
Good day sir, also from Chesty, usually looking for day trip partners to Fernie. Have deck and usually room.

rkjeeper

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, I would really like to ride the zipper and shut areas. And not a problem at all.

rkjeeper

Reaction score
Good day sir, also from Chesty, usually looking for day trip partners to Fernie. Have deck and usually room.

I have a friend in Blairmore and do a number of day trips to Fernie too. I will look you up when they get snow.
Thanks.

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site goods guys are nice to ride with just like me would give the shirt if I needed it more

Top Bottom