.........okay who knows how to get diamond drives???????

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And when there's no more on Ebay....then WTF do we do? Ya know, it took me 30 years of sledding to buy my first Arctic Cat....an M7 of course....and I love it. Bought an M1000 after that and love it too. But if their not gonna support a 6 year old sled with parts....I'm done with them! :realmad:

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Check with Brent Linderman @ Arctic Edge Motorsports in Hillcrest AB or John Bleys @ JAB Motorsports in Pigeon Lake AB.
I inquired about changing my 06 M7 Standard Diamond Drive to a reverse set-up and was told it would cost me +/- 3500.00 dollars. Never had to think about that move. They're parts out there but I think Linderman is your best bet.

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out I've got a buddy in the same situation. Seems like there's some cash floating around for the aftermarket.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think all that really has to happen is someone needs to come up with a template for the M7 bulkhead to cut it out to fit a Diamond Lite.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out I've got a buddy in the same situation. Seems like there's some cash floating around for the aftermarket.

If your buddy still needs one I can get him one for a good deal!
Just pm me.

Last edited:

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a diamond drive for a 08 M8. Anyone have one??

Top Bottom